1. The responsible entity for data collection, data processing and data use in conjunction with the use of our website is PICTOCLUB S.L., Spanish company with social headquarters in Calle Almirante, 9. 28004 Madrid, Spain.
2. We use your personal data (title, first and last name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and payment information) in compliance with the Spanish Real Decreto Ley 5/2018, de 27 de julio, which adapts Spanish Law to the new European General Data Protection Regulation.
Your personal data, which you enter during the order, is only used for processing the purchase contract. Some of your data (title, first and last name, address data, telephone number) will be made available to our logistics partners to facilitate delivery of your order. This forwarding is only ever performed in compliance with the strict requirements of Spanish law. There shall be no further forwarding of your information for purposes other than to fulfil, realise and terminate the contractual relationship between you and us, unless there is some statutory or official order to do so. The same shall apply to personal data you may have provided when contacting us in electronic or printed form.
3. It is possible for you to sign up to receive our newsletter through our website. When subscribing to our newsletter, your email address will also be saved for our own marketing purposes and for sending the newsletter, until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. Please note that you can withdraw your agreement at any time with effect for the future by clicking the unsubscribe link in a newsletter at the end of the page. To this end, or if you have any questions about data protection, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
4. We take all technical and organisational measures to store your personal data in such a way that it cannot be accessed by third parties. When communicating by email, we cannot guarantee complete data security, so we recommend sending confidential information by post. In order to offer you the highest possible security, all payment information (e.g. bank details or credit card data) is sent by us exclusively to the payment provider. You have to re-enter these details for every order.
5. In accordance with the Spanish law, you are entitled to request information regarding the data stored about you free of charge, and have the right to correct, block or delete this data. To do this, you can contact our customer service team at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
6. When you access a page, information of a general nature is saved. This includes, inter alia, the type and version of the web browser used, the website from which our site was linked, our websites visited and the date of the visit. All this is information, which does not allow the person to be identified. This anonymous data is only used by PICTOCLUB for statistical purposes. This information is not made available to third parties.
7. We use so-called cookies in order to make your visit to our website even more attractive and to support the use of certain functions. Most of the cookies used www.pictoclub.com are automatically deleted after your browser session. Other cookies allow us to recognise your computer upon your next visit to our website and to provide you with the best possible service.
8. In order to collect statistical data about the use of our online offer, our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files – saved on your computer – which allow an analysis of your usage of the website. The analysis drawn up by Google provides us with information about website activities and about website and Internet use. Your technical data is evaluated anonymously and only for statistical purposes in order constantly to optimise our website and to make our online offers even more attractive. Your privacy remains protected; the anonymous data cannot result in an individual person being identified. The generated information is typically transmitted to a server belonging to Google in the USA and saved there. Apart from in exceptional cases where Google only anonymises the IP address in the USA, your IP address is directly abbreviated by Google in the member states of the European Union or in other signatory countries to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The transmitted IP address is not combined with other data by Google. You can prevent the saving of cookies and the processing of data by Google by making the corresponding settings in your browser software. This is the current link for downloading and installing the corresponding browser plugin. We must, however, point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of our website to their full extent.
For more information about the conditions of use and data protection, please see the following sites:
9. Our website uses social plugins (“plugins”) from the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plugins can be recognised by one of the Facebook logos (white “f” on a blue tile or a “thumbs-up” sign) or are marked with the suffix “Facebook Social Plugin”. Further information about Facebook social plugins can be found here: https://developers.facebook.com/plugins. If you access a page of our website which contains one of these plugins, your browser automatically opens a direct link to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser and therefore integrated into the website. We therefore have no influence on the extent of the data collected by Facebook using this plugin, but this is what we do know: By integrating the plugins, Facebook obtains information that you accessed the corresponding page of our website. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can link your visit to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins by, for example, using the “Like Button” or leaving a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from your browser directly to Facebook and saved there. If you are not a Facebook member, it is still possible that Facebook will find out and save your IP address. The purpose and extent of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook, as well as your rights in this respect and possible settings in order to protect your privacy, can be seen in Facebook’s data protection information at: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php. If, as a Facebook member, you do not want Facebook to collect data via our website and link it to your Facebook account, you have to log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
Almirante 9, 28004 Madrid. Spain
Tel. +34 91 5229 2221